If you are interested in customer service opportunities from home, you should check out this position below with Dyson.
To assist the Multi-Channel Supervisor, in the administration of Dyson social media initiatives related to customer service. To provide support for projects related to the Dyson.com online spares and accessories e-commerce store, the Dyson.com support section and contacting customers to address issues that are raised by customers via the Dyson.com user review program.
Market Overview Dyson moved US customer care operations from Chicago to a dedicated $1.5 million contact centre in nearby Aurora during 2012. The 14,000 sq. ft building provides an acoustically engineered open-plan environment, including space for our 250 Dyson experts to disassemble machines while on support calls.
With the capacity to handle 30,000 support issues every day, our Aurora site has been designed to expand alongside our growing number of US Dyson owners. Offering them help and advice via telephone, email, social media, and online chat.
Function Overview Our Customer Service team epitomises Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our Ask Dyson teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Field Service engineers can’t fix.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest machines – and frequently sell products as well as solve problems. From letters and emails to calls, online and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service.
1. ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Review and enthusiastically respond to customer concerns via email within 3-hours of receiving
• Conduct research to determine the best solution that fully resolves a customer’s concerns, and capture customer data and input it into CRM
• Identify sales opportunities and drive revenue – situations where a customer may benefit from a new product and an upgrade in technology
• Use concise and specific language that upholds the Dyson brand and resolves customer concerns expeditiously
• Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
• Conduct real-time research to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
• Passionately manage proactive and reactive messages initiated to address needs of customers
• Responsible for resolving a plethora of customer issues including sales, check out support, technical trouble-shooting, and service requests
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING, WEBSITE QUALITY ASSURANCE, AND PROJECT SUPPORT
• Monitor targeted social media websites for actionable content from consumers and report these opportunities to the Associate Online Customer Service Manager
• Report any and all trends found while monitoring targeted and non-targeted social media and other websites
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly Dyson.com user review program reports
• Provide website quality assurance testing support of the US website before, during and after the implementation of updates for errors in product pricing, availability and/or overall functionality.
3. FULFILL OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
• Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of this role
• Fix things that you can see need fixing
• Identify problems and find solutions
• Special projects as needed
Skills Experience and Education
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service position, call center experience preferred
• 1+ years of experience in an online customer support role required
• Experience with social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, etc.)
• Experience working in a major eCommerce customer support environment preferred
• Experience working with a CRM program for a consumer brand preferred
• Experience with Quality Assurance testing of a major eCommerce website preferred
• Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
• Strong/advanced written and oral communication skills required and must be demonstrated
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
• Ability to type 50 wpm
• Dependable, professional, enthusiastic and flexible
• Strong writing skills and attention to detail
• Knowing when to work independently and when to ask for help Evening and weekend hours required
Benefits Overview Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities