The Seasonal Customer Care Phone Associate provides exceptional service and sales support to customers shopping through our catalog and online divisions. This associate assists our customers with purchases and inquiries related to all Neiman Marcus brands.
The Seasonal Customer Care Phone Associate must be able to do the following:
Demonstrate proficiency managing multiple computer applications for research on multiple brands and ensuring timely follow-up on customer requests and inquires.
Utilize selling skills to promote company products and services to our customers in order to meet department and individual goals.
Use probing questions to professionally assess the purpose of the customer's call.
Provide helpful, knowledgeable resolution to all inquiries.
Provide detailed product information to customers on items of interest and inquiries about shipments.
Self-Manage performance to meet Best Practice goals for world class service, including key performance indicators.
Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum of one year experience in a service-related role.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Ability to independently solve problems in a changing environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, internet research, and handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional and enthusiastic team player, with a demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence.
• Exceptional attention to detail for order entry.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm and focused during challenging customer interactions.
• Respectful of diverse viewpoints or opinions of others.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently adhere to an assigned work schedule.
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background check that includes credit history.
Schedule and Training Requirements:
• The seasonal assignment could begin as early as August 1, 2016. The seasonal assignment usually ends at the end of December each year.
• The weekly scheduled hours for this Seasonal, position fluctuate between 16 - 40 hours per week, based on business needs.
• You must be available to work any day of the week, including Saturday or Sunday.
• You will be scheduled off two days per week.
• All training for this position is conducted on-site. You must be able to attend all scheduled classes in order to complete the training program.
• Following successful training completion, associates may be offered the option to Work From Home, provided computer equipment, phone, and systems meet Neiman Marcus Requirements.
Work From Home Requirements:
Jobs from Indeed
Readers: This page includes paid and affiliate links. Please note that we only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers. See our disclosure policy for further information.