Job Description: Opportunity to work with and learn from a seasoned magazine/web editor and writer! Amy Gorin, MS, RDN, is looking for an organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and hard-working virtual assistant (with possibility to occasionally meet in person, if location is close) with a passion for health, nutrition, and food. This is a paid position and will involve 5 to 15 hours per week, with potential for increased hours–as well as the opportunity for this to grow into an assistant position. Responsibilities to include:
• Crafting and responding to social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other platforms
• Drafting a weekly nutrition-focused newsletter for AmyGorinNutrition.com and keeping newsletter list up to date
• Contributing to research on nutrition- and health-focused topics for magazine, web, and blog pitches and articles
• Formatting text and photos for online articles
• Additional potential opportunities include: writing guest blog posts for Amy’s blog, researching/helping to prepare talking points for media interviews and speaking engagements, and assisting with food photography
If interested, please send resume and cover letter including relevant experience, links to social media profiles, and three to five examples of published writing to email@example.com.